- After school rehearsal ends at 4:00 today. (Please be patient with pick up this week as it takes longer to get the full cast and chorus into cars safely)
- After school rehearsal ends at 4:00.
- After school rehearsal ends at 4:30.
Thursday: (Show Day!)
- Please have your child at school at the regular time. Students should come to school in regular school clothes. Their hair and makeup should be done at home before coming to school in the morning. (Makeup is NOT required. If your choose to put it on your child please keep it light. Hair must be pulled back out of your child's eyes. This is very important as it helps the audience see and hear your child better.)
- Shows during the day are at 9am and 10am. These performances are not attended by parents.
- Students will change back into school clothes before returning to their homeroom, their costumes will remain at school for the evening performances.
- Please have your children at school between 4:30 and 4:45.
- They will change when they get to school. (Makeup is NOT required. If your choose to put it on your child please keep it light. Hair must be pulled back out of your child's eyes. This is very important as it helps the audience see and hear your child better.)
- First show starts at 5:45. There is NO cost for tickets. Doors will open for the audience at about 5:30. Seats are first come first serve. Please feel free to attend BOTH evening performances if you would like. It is hard to catch all of the little things only attending one show. Feel free to take pictures or video tape at both performances.
- At the end of the 1st show congratulate your child and then make sure they make their way to the gym for the Pizza Cast party at 6:45. It is a short cast party and I want to make sure everyone has time to eat.
- Second show starts at 7:30; After the show please help your child remember to return all props and borrowed costume pieces to the gym. There will be piles of props. If you loaned a prop to the play please take it home with you after the show. Pieces that are not picked up will be considered a donation and put up in the props closet.
Please remember to read email update as things will come up during the week :)